Shree Krishna Rice Mills also known as SKRM is a world-renowned Manufacturer & Exporter of Basmati &Non Basmati Rice in India. Established in the year 1998 and located at Taraori, District - Karnal, Haryana (India), we are engaged in milling, processing & supply of finest qualities of Basmati Rice in the form of Raw, Steam, Sella/ Parboiled & Golden Sella Rice worldwide. Shree Krishna Rice Mills is an ISO 9001-2015, ISO 22000:2005 certified, FDA approved company having FSSAI certification as well in production and supply. Our Mill is a fully integrated milling, processing and manufacturing unit that is run by a team of trained, skilled and highly motivated people working closely together to maintain an optimal and consistent quality of our products. The capacity of our mills is more than 5000 M. Tons of Rice per month. We are engaged in Milling and Exports of Best Quality and Authentic Synonymous Taste of Indian Basmati Rice processed after 3 months of careful storage in completely infection free environment and are acclaimed for its long and slender grains. We have the most modern and hygienic rice mills.
Manufacturer, Processor, Supplier and Exporter
Basmati & Non Basmati Rice
Taraori - 132116, District - Karnal, Haryana (India)
No of Staff
Year of Establishment
No of Production Lines
Monthly Production Capacity
5,000 Metric Tons Monthly
No. of Warehouse
25,000 Metric Tons
Rs. 125 Crore or US$ 15 million Approx.
Main Overseas Market
Europe, USA, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Jordan, Oman, Bahrain, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Iran
Mundra Port, Gujarat (India)
DGFT / IE Code
Primary Competitive Advantages
- Chamber of Commerce
- ISO 22000:2018
- ISO 9001:2015
- FDA Registration
- FSSAI Certificate
- Send us query - Use inquiry form on our website or e-mail us at email@example.com
- We will send you the estimate - We shall send you the best quotation based on the FOB, CIF or CNF.
- Verbal communication - A formal verbal session is arranged either on phone, in person or through chat to confirm and finalise the order.
- Payment - You can make the payment via letter of credit or telegraphic transfer as soon as the deal is finalized.
- Processing/ Packing - As soon as the payment is processed or advance is received our staff starts working on the order.
- Dispatch - After packing, the goods get loaded in a container and are dispatched to the shipping port. Shipment reaches the buyers port first and once all the due payment is cleared, buyer take the delivery of the goods to its destination.
- Documents and certificates - We provide the official documents and certificates copy to the buyer, if required.
Village Pakhana, Taraori, Karnal, Haryana, 132116, India